The road to investing

How do you start investing? I don't know, but I plan to find out. This is the story of my adventures in investing. I am a complete beginner with no prior experiance, and I want to share my thoughts and problems with you!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

On 10/17/06 I will make my first investment in the stock market. This blog is going to be an ongoing record of the progress of a new investor. You will be able to watch all of my losses, and hopefully all of my victories as well.
I'm sure some of you out there are veteran investors, and you'll look at some of the things I do and cringe. Perhaps you'll ask yourself "how can he be so stupid?" I just want to remind you all right now, I may be ignorant, but I will do my best to make a profit out of this. After all, I like money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home